Welcome to the new Colorado Watercolor Society website!
This new interface will make it easier for the CWS to maintain updated records and reach out to you with the latest information.
The new website provides greater visibility and additional features to new and existing members:
- Sign in and view and update your contact information
- Create a profile, including images of yourself or your work
- Search the member directory
- View and sign up for events
To access your record, or renew your membership online for the first time:
- Click on the Forgot password link on the left of the home page, under the Login button.
- Enter your email, and the system will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link or copy it to your browser and follow the instructions to create a new password.
- From the home page, log in using the new password
- Click on View Profile link beneath the login button to access your record. For help and details on how to set up and edit your profile and other settings, click here.
Note: If the system does not recognize your email address, it is because it does not match any email recorded in our system. If this happens, you can use the Join Us button to create a new account, and we will reconcile any existing membership information later.
There could be some remaining outdated information in your record; we appreciate your patience and understanding in this transition period, we will continue to review and correct information.
We hope you will find the new format and content useful, and look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events.
Marcio Correa, CWS President
NEW - Use Volunteer Spot to learn about and register for CWS Volunteer Activities